- Your data remains on our servers and is not passed on to third parties
- We do not collect sensitive data
Personal Data collected automatically by the site or entered voluntarily by users, are processed according to the methods described below. Holder of the processing of personal data
- Leonardo Giannini is responsible for Consani & Giannini Pelletterie
PURPOSE OFCOLLECTED DATA AND SERVICES USED BY THE WEBSITE
- The following are the purposes of processing personal data, personal data collected and any third party service providers involved
- Google Analytics (Google)
- Services that allow users to interact with social networks directly within other websites.
- Facebook social buttons/widgets (Facebook)
- Any information concerning a natural person, legal person, body or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including navigation data.
- The data collected automatically from the site including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the browser and operating system characteristics used by the visitor , the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the site with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment ‘user.
- Indicates the person benefiting from services or products from the site to which the Personal Data refer.
Disable browser cookies
- Internet Explorer
Consani & Giannini Pelletterie, in accordance with the art.13 D.Lgs. 30/06/03 n ° 196 declares that: the data collected here have the sole purpose of providing the information requested by the form; these data will be processed electronically in compliance with the laws in force. The data controller is Consani & Giannini Pelletterie, with offices in Via Bartolini 13/15 – 50124 Florence. The data may be communicated to persons responsible for managing the service in question and disseminated exclusively within the scope of the service itself; the interested party enjoys the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30/06/03 n ° 196; to exercise these rights, the interested party may contact Consani & Giannini Pelletterie, at the address above